Here is the recipe for a really tasty avocado oil, goats cheese and sun-dried tomato dip made that is easy to prepare and serves up to six people.
- 1 tub of soft goats cheese
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin avocado oil
- 1/4 cup of roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of fresh Basil
- 1/2 cup of fresh Coriander
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of roughly chopped black olives
Avocado oil also can be added to other dips, especially hummus and guacamole
How to make it
- In a small pan, sauté the garlic in avocado oil on very low temperature until the garlic is a slightly coloured.
- In a food processor, mix the oil and garlic, basil, coriander, sun-dried tomatoes, and salt and pepper until the ingredients are smooth.
- Either mix in the goats cheese with the dip or spread the goats cheese into a small shallow platter and evenly spread the herb mixture over the goats cheese.
- Olives are optional but if using slice them thinly on top.