We’re a big fan of all-in-one pan recipes.
It means straight-forward, simple ingredients and limited washing up.
Simple Pleasures. (and repeat limited washing up).
What You’ll Need
Jointed Chicken or 8 Chicken Thighs
8 x Sausages, plain or Italian seasoning
4 x garlic Cloves
Packet of small new potatoes
You can also throw in any seasonal veggies you see fit but if you’re a purist or prefer true ‘Italiano’ then keep it simple.
Step by step
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Throw the new potatoes and sausages into an oven dish with a plug of avocado oil (or olive oil) and garlic
- Squash the Rosemary with a rolling pin and throw it in the oven dish with the garlic and lemon peel and zest.
- Put the dish in the oven to cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken pieces and drizzle lightly with oil.
- After 15 minutes, shake the potatoes and sausages and place the chicken alongside skin side up.
- Cook for another 25-30 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked through and the skin is brown and crispy.
- Serve all in one dish for an inspired Italian-style one pan supper.