As the darker nights draw in, we feel more like comfort food, stuff that nourishes but feels warming and filling without being too unhealthy. These little bangers and baked potatoes make a perfect kids tea, snacks supper or super canapé for winter entertaining.
So easy, we hardly even need to tell you how to make them but here goes.
What You Need
- 1 pack of mini sausages
- 1 large scoop of new potatoes
- Sea Salt
- Avocado Oil
- Tomato ketchup/Mustard/Mayonnaise/Dip of Choice
We love these dipped in mustard too or mustard mayo for the faint hearted!
What To Do
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Rub potatoes with avocado oil and scatter with sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes with sausages alongside in a separate tray.
- When they are looking like little baked potatoes take out of the oven and half.
- Also take out the sausages when they are brown and cooked (approx 20 minutes too)/
- Scoop out insides and mix with a little butter in a bowl until creamy.
- Place the potato mixture carefully back into the mini skins.
- place each sausage inside as if the baked potato is a mini hot dog roll.
- Serve with dips to the side.
- Prepare to wish you had trembled the recipe as they get furiously munched…