These mini jacket potatoes are a perfect bite sized canapé option to add a touch of panache to any cocktail party. They take minimal preparation but look entirely chic. And they can be popped in your mouth without effort or mess (we can vouch for that).
What You’ll Need
Mini new potatoes
Creme fraiche (or sour cream)
Finely chopped chives
If you are not a Caviar fan, just replace with a little more chopped chives
- Prick the potatoes with a fork & drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Bake in oven (at 190/ 170C fan/gas mark 5) for approx 50mins-1 hour.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, use a sharp knife to make a criss cross. Flavour with a little more sea salt.
- Add a dollop of creme fraiche (or sour cream) and top with a half teaspoon of caviar.
- Garnish with some finely chopped chives before serving.
Click here for tips on how to create the perfect cocktail party and lots more mini bite recipes