As an ode to St Patricks day we wanted to put the humble potato on a pedestal this month! Once you’ve tasted these mini potato bites we think you’ll agree that they are the ultimate crowd pleaser for an evening snack or a relaxed get-together.
What you’ll need
- Charlotte potatoes
- 3-4 rashers cooked and finely chopped
- grated cheese
- Sour cream or creme fraiche
- Avocado oil
- Heat oven to 190C and heat a baking tray.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthways and place them in a large bowl with the avocado oil and season well. We suggest Charlotte as they are great for baking and a nice bite size (or two bites!) when cut in half.
- Place potatoes on heated tray and bake potatoes for approx 40 mins or until they are gently browned.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese over put back in the oven for a minute or so or until melted.
- To serve add a dollop of sour cream or creme fraiche, a sprinkle of bacon and some fresh chopped herbs.