We don’t like too blow our own trumpet but we’re known for our GORGEOUS Guacamole. Whilst the obsession for avocado on toast is seen as a Millennial micro-trend, we just need to let it be heard that we’ve always been into Avocados and this delicious dip always receives praise and awe from any crisp- dipping company.
- 2 x ripe Avocados
- 1 red chilli including seeds
- 1 lime squeezed
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt
- 2 x medium ripe tomatoes (skinned if you can be bothered)
- Large handful of Coriander including some for sprinkling on top
Sometimes we throw a diced red onion in if we feel like it.
How to Skin Tomatoes Easily
- Boil the kettle.
- Put a small incision on the skin of the tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes in a small heatproof bowl.
- Put boiling water on top of them and leave for 5 minutes.
- The skins should easily peel off. If not then leave them for a few more minutes.
What to Do
- Halve the avocados and mash with sprinkle of sea salt, the lime juice and the coriander.
- Remember to save the stone (as it helps to prevent the Guac from turning brown later).
- Skin and deseed the tomatoes (see tip). Chop finely and add to the Guacamole.
- If you are using the onion then add this and the finely diced red chilli into the mix.
- Sprinkle coriander on to top.
- Serve with crisps or warmed pita breads or fresh green vegetables for dipping.